Did you know?
That farmers and business traders have played an important role in restoring the ecosystem of bison in North America? More importantly, the American consumer today is a key incentive for the continued growth of the bison population. The rapid growth in demand for bison meat in the past year represents a strong incentive for farmers to continue to support the recovery of the American bison.
The Bison is the largest land animal in North America. It has a huge head, bent down, a hump on the shoulders and hindquarters relatively thin. The head-body length is 2.2 to 3 m, the shoulder height is about 1.5 to 2 m. They weigh from 500 to 1000 kg, with females being one quarter to one-third smaller than males. They have long hair, shaggy dark brown on the head and shoulders, and a beard that grows as a chin.The fur on the hindquarters is much shorter. Both sexes have horns, which are smooth, black and encurvados up. The coat of the most juvenile is brown orange.
- The Secret Of Feeling Sad And Lonely
- Some Insight On Acid Rain
- The Truth About Hybrid Vehicles
- Obvious Things About Chlorofluorocarbon
- Things To Compare About Coastal Pelagic
- Oil Spills Clarified
- Are You Suited To Florida Retirement Living
- Canadians Spending Their Winters In Florida
- Solar Energy?
- When You Really Need A Vay Kay
- Keeping Your Head Above Debt